Business cards have always been a fun exercise for me. I've always done something different with my business cards – first were my κάρτες blogging με τη φωτογραφία μου, τότε πακέτα Αυτοκόλλητα σημειώματακαι πιο πρόσφατα μια λεπτή κάρτα με ένα διανομέα από το Zazzle
Σήμερα παρακολουθούσα ένα τηλεοπτικό σεμινάριο του Άλεξ Μαντοσιάν in a business education series that I'm subscribing to and he pointed out a great opportunity that I've let slip past… three business cards in a row!
Μερικές αλήθειες για τις επαγγελματικές κάρτες
- Most people don't remember the person they got them from.
- Τα περισσότερα απλώς πετάγονται. Πληρώσατε για κάτι που σπάνια έχει απόδοση επένδυσης!
- Of those people that actually keep them, very few are ever acted upon… mostly because there's often no reason to!
Τι μπορεί να βελτιωθεί με
σας η επαγγελματική μου κάρτα;
- Βάλτε τη φωτογραφία σας στην επαγγελματική σας κάρτα. Αυτό θα επιτρέψει στους ανθρώπους να θυμούνται ποιοι ήσασταν!
- Ο Alex δηλώνει ότι πρέπει να συμπεριλάβετε ένα ηθική δωροδοκία. In other words, is there anything on your card that you can provide that will lead someone to take action? His example is a 1-800 number with a pre-recorded message. It's impersonal and safe… and the person who calls it can benefit from the message.
- Include a message customized for the event you handed it out to. If you're at a networking event, order some cards for those events. If you're speaking at an event, include the event! If you're at a conference… put the conference. By προσαρμογή της κάρτας στο συμβάν, δώσατε στον παραλήπτη ένα μινιατούρα πινακίδα to invite them to making contact as well as providing a viral component. When Alex hands out 500 cards, he sees 2,000 visits to his sites and phone numbers. That's a nice viral component!
I'm about to order another set of my business cards and I'm going to incorporate these tips. My photo will be added (sigh!), I'm going to include a link to a free download with some advice and tips, and I'm going to pre-record a better message on Google Voice with some frequently asked questions about my business.
Let me know if you're interested in the business series I'm subscribing to. It's a bit pricy, but if I get a single contract from giving away business cards, it will pay for the entire business series… and I'm just on the first video. I've gotten many compliments on my recent cards – but I can't say that they've gone viral or gotten me business!